Quality That Exceeds The Standards. Whiteland Real Estate has a reputation for superior construction thats is environmentally responsible as they are functional.
Whiteland is committed to continuous innovation, improvement and forward-thinking building creating industrial business parks that are as environmentally responsible as they are fundamentally sound.
Now Available for LEase and Sale
Commercial Condominiums in CentrePort Canada 11 Vervain Drive, RM of Rosser, Manitoba
- Strategically located in the R.M. of Rosser within CentrePort Canada – the country’s only inland port which offers companies unparalleled access to tri-modal transportation and Foreign Trade Zone benefits.
- MINUTES FROM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORTATION ROUTES
- PYLON & BUILDING SIGNAGE
- No City of Winnipeg business taxes.
- Excellent access to Brookside Boulevard (Route 90) & CentrePort Canada Way, in close proximity to the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport.
- Offers owners the flexibilities associated with ownership without having to build an oversize building.
- Zoned I2 – Industrial General.
- Fully sprinklered.
- Professionally managed.
Farmer Road will be paved by late 2019.
Fully serviced (asphalt roads, water, sewer, hydro, gas, high speed internet/phone).
- CAM (est. 2019) $3.50/SF
- Land Size 2.86 +/- Acres
- Clear Span Ceiling Height Back 22’ / Front 24’ under purlins
- Grade Entry Doors 1 – 12’ x 14’ Grade Door/3,000 SF unit
- Warehouse Heating 1 – 125,000 BTU gas-fire unit heaters for warehouse per bay
- Utilities Separately metered electricity & natural gas Municipal service for water & sanitation
- Lighting 1 temporary high bay light per bay
- Parking 68 parking stalls
Inksport Business Park
340 Goldenrod Drive
- Prominently located in the R.M. of Rosser, within CentrePort Canada - Canada's centre for global trade that allows easy access in and out of Winnipeg via the established tri-modal transportation network (road, rail, air). Excellent access to Brookside Boulevard (Route 90) and CentrePort Canada Way.
- 10 minutes to Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport.
- Adjacent to the City of Winnipeg.
- Up to 248,500 square feet available on 16.33 Acres Lot.
- Zoned 12 - Industrial General.
- Fully serviced (asphalt roads, water, sewer, hydro, gas, internet/phone). Direct access to major truck routes.
Businesses In The Area:
Arctic Beverages Goodman HVAC Canada FedEx Freight
Plygem Mitten Vinyl Daikin - HVAC
The Rosedale Group Mobil 1
Domino's Distribution Center Maple Leaf
Manitoulin Transport Comet Leasing
444 Goldenrod Drive
- Prominently located in the R.M. of Rosser, within CentrePort Canada – Canada’s centre for global trade
- 10 minutes to Winnipeg James Armstrong Richards International airport
- Located at a proposed signalized intersection
- Adjacent to the city of Winnipeg
Clear Ceiling Height:
Grade Entry Doors & Loading Dock:
10,000 +/- SF
2.14 +/- Acres
2,400-10,000 +/- SF
24' under building frames
4 Grade Door & 4 Loading Dock
6' thick reinforced concrete floors throughout
Insulated Metal Panels
24 Standing Seam Metal Roof
Heavy duty gravel in truck maneuvering areas Commercial duty asphalt paving in automobile parking area
814 60th East - Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Building Size: 37,200 +/- SF
Land Size: 3.33 + /- Acres
Bay Sizes: 7,200- 37,200 + /- SF
Clear Ceiling Height: 28' under building frames
Grade Overhead and Loading Dock Doors Building Structure:4 Grade Doors & 10 Loading Dock Doors
Floor Walls: 6" thick reinforced concrete floors throughout
Exterior Walls: Insulated Metal Panels
Roof: MR - 24 Standing Seam Galvalume
Fire Protection: Wet type sprinkler system in compliance with NFPA 13 Fire Extinguisher as required by National building Code
Paving:Heavy duty gravel in truck maneuvering areas Commercial duty asphalt paving in automobile parking area
Parking: 60 +/- parking stalls