Centreport Canada is North America’s newest 20,000-acre inland port and Foreign Trade Zone.
Located next to James Armstrong International Airport, one of Canada’s top cargo airports. Easy access to major national international road, rail and sea gateways.
Conveniently located in the Central Time Zone.
Well-established connections to important regional and international markets within Canada, U.S., Mexico, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
FTZ offers significant tax and cost savings for foreign investors looking to establish a North American marketplace.
Lowest energy costs in Canada.
Zoning I2 Industrial General
Total Site Size 10 +/- Acres
Lot sizes 1.64 – 10.00 +/- Acres
Fully serviced industrial lots
Hydro, gas, internet/phone
Municipal sewer and water
RM of Rosser, MB
- Prominently located in the R.M. of Rosser, within CentrePort Canada – Canada’s center for global trade
- Excellent frontage on Brookside Boulevard, Farmer Road & future Chief Peguis Trail
- 10 minutes to Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Located at a proposed signalized intersection.
- Adjacent to the City of Winnipeg