• Prominently located in the R.M. of Rosser, within CentrePort Canada – Canada’s centre for global trade
• 10 minutes to Winnipeg James Armstrong Richards International airport
• Located at a proposed signalized intersection
• Adjacent to the city of Winnipeg
- I2 – General Industrial Zoning
- Excellent access to Brookside Boulevard (Route 90) & CentrePort Canada Way, in close proximity to the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Newly developed roadways with direct access to major transportation routes
- No business tax in the RM of Rosser
- Commercial duty asphalt paving in automobile parking area and heavy duty asphalt in truck maneuvering areas and
Land Size: 4.40 Acres sq.ft. (+/-)
Building Size: 2 – 28,970 sq.ft. (+/-)
9,000 sq.ft. up to 83,174 sq.ft. space available
Steel Structure with IMP wall cladding
23.5’ Clear Ceiling Height
14’ x 16’ Grade loading door with vision lights
7” reinforced concrete floors
12 & 18 Aster Drive
- Prominently located in the R.M. of Rosser, within CentrePort Canada – Canada’s centre for global trade that allows easy access in and out of Winnipeg via the established tri-modal transportation network (road, rail, air).
- Excellent access to Brookside Boulevard (Route 90) and CentrePort Canada Way.
- 10 minutes to Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport.
- Adjacent to the City of Winnipeg